See what it’s all about here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MeoN4fSe3Q
The Absolute Bollywood hen/stag party experience is guaranteed to be fun and memorable. Our highly experienced warm and friendly dance instructors will show your group how to get your Bollywood groove on in this tailor-made dance lesson. We can choreograph a short routine to the song of your choice or you can choose one from our own extensive music library. The final routine can also be filmed and photographed so the bride-to-be can capture all the special memories from the day. We can organise your hen party at your chosen location or in one of our preferred studios.
The Absolute Bollywood hen party 1.5 hour package includes:
- Costumes, bindis and bangles provided for the whole group
- Music provided by us
- Basic Bollywood and Bhangra moves explained and taught
- Short routine taught to the group
- We cater for any group size
Our preferred Studios:
- Pineapple Dance Studios (Covent Garden)
- Gymbox (Covent Garden, Holborn or Bank)
- LA Fitness (Holborn or Aldwych)
- London Dance Academy (Near Old Street)
- Royal Academy of Dance (Kensington)
Our prices are based on £20 per person including location charge or £17.50 per person if you do not require us to book the venue for you.
Please note that our minimum charge for hen party bookings is £180.
Other information for your Bollywood hen/stag party:
- We usually dance barefoot but you can wear trainers or ballet shoes if preferred.
- We advise that you wear leggings and a vest top so that you can wear our costumes on top.
- Minimum non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking.
- We can recommend some great restaurants/bars near the studios so feel free to ask us.
- Our team are not only limited to teaching Bollywood hen parties so do let us know if you have any dance styles or songs you want to incorporate.