Danceworks on Mondays are cancelled due to the UK lockdown until further notice. All other classes are Online for you to enjoy from the comfort of your home.
Please visit https://www.absolutebollywood.co.uk/classes-courses/absolutebollywoodonline to book our ONLINE classes!
|Monday||7-8 pm||BollyBhangra||Rai||Danceworks||16 Balderton St, W1K 6TN||£13, Book at danceworks.com|
|Tuesday||7-8 pm||BellyBolly Online||Juhee||LIVESTREAM ON ZOOM||At Home||£10 per class or 4 classes for £35, Book with Absolute Bollywood|
|Wednesday||7-8 pm||BollyBhangra Online||Rai||LIVESTREAM ON ZOOM||At Home||£10 per class or 4 classes for £35, Book with Absolute Bollywood|
|Wednesday||7-8 pm||Bollywood Masala Online||Sowmya||LIVESTREAM WITH PINEAPPLE||At Home||£5, Book at pineapple.uk.com|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1) Can I drop-in or do I have to join for a specific period?
- Yes, you can drop-in if you suddenly feel like giving a go at Bollywood Dancing! The classes are drop-in but we recommend you arrive at least 5 minutes before if it is your first time!
- The fees varies between the different studios:
- Danceworks classes must be booked on their site and are £13 each.
- Pineapple Live classes must be booked on their site and are £5 each
- Zoom Classes (BellyBolly and BollyBhangra) are payable on our site under Absolute Bollywood Online and are £10 each or £35 for any 4 classes.
3) What do I wear?
- Comfortable tracks/leggings and t-shirts ; general work out clothes.
- You can choose to be barefoot or wear trainers depending on your comfort level.
4) What’s the routine like? Can I cope with the level?
- We use a different routine every week to bring about variety and absolute beginners are welcome. If you’ve never taken part in any kind of dance before, you could take up a private class with us before joining the group, but that’s not mandatory at all!