|Monday||6 – 7pm||Bhangra Fun||Danceworks||16 Balderton St, W1K 6TN||£12 Non Members, £7 members|
|Wednesday||7 – 8pm||Bollywood Fusion||Pineapple||7 Langley St, London WC2H 9JA||£11 Non Members, £7 members|
|Thursday||7.30 – 8.30pm||6 Week Semi-Classical Course, Starting in Sept 2019||Fitness First||The Waldorf Hilton Hotel||£50 for 4 weeks, Booking required|
|Saturday||4 – 6pm||Bhangra Workshop with Lavesh, ONE DAY ONLY – 18th May||Danceworks||16 Balderton St, W1K 6TN||£18|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1) Can I drop-in or do I have to join for a specific period?
- Yes, you can drop-in if you suddenly feel like giving a go at Bollywood Dancing! The classes are drop-in but we recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes before if it is your first time! You do, however need to book in for the courses as they are not constantly running.
- The fees varies between the different studios-
- Pineapple Studios : £4 (studio fee upon arrival) + £7 to the instructor before class begins. (£11)
- Danceworks: £5(studio fee upon arrival) + £7 to the instructor before class begins.
- Please note that we accept cash only.
3) What do I wear?
- Comfortable tracks/leggings and t-shirts ; general work out clothes.
- You can choose to be barefoot or wear trainers depending on your comfort level.
4) What’s the routine like? Can I cope with the level?
- We use a different routine every week to bring about variety and absolute beginners are welcome. If you’ve never taken part in any kind of dance before, you could take up a private class with us before joining the group, but that’s not mandatory at all!
5) How do I become a member?
- Please note that membership is only with the studios where the classes take place (Pineapple Studios & Danceworks) so if you wish to choose either of these particular locations, you can become a member with them and attend our classes.