Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1) Can I drop-in or do I have to enrol for a specific period?
- Yes, you can drop-in if you suddenly feel like giving a go at Bollywood Dancing! The classes are drop-in but we highly recommend informing us at least 30 mins before a session so we can get organized.
- The fees varies between the different studios-
- Pineapple Studios : £4 (studio fee upon arrival) + £6 to the instructor before class begins. (£10)
- Danceworks: £5(studio fee upon arrival) + £7 to the instructor before class begins.
- Please note that we accept cash only.
3) What do I wear?
- Comfortable tracks/leggings and t-shirts ; general work out clothes.
- You can choose to be barefoot or wear trainers depending on your comfort level.
4) What’s the routine like? Can I cope with the level?
- We use a different routine every week to bring about variety and absolute beginners are welcome. If you’ve never taken part in any kind of dance before, you could take up a private class with us before joining the group, but that’s not mandatory at all!
5) How do I become a member?
- Please note that membership is only with the studios where the classes take place (Pineapple Studios & Danceworks) so if you wish to choose either of these particular locations, you can become a member with them and attend our classes.